I had SOOO FREAKIN MUCH FUN YESTERDAY!
My mama, Daddy, Stephen, and I went to SIX FLAGS WOOOOOT
It was awesome, and that new ride, Goliath, is the most awesome ride ever. We got one of those flashpass thingies, where we reserved the rides, and it was sooo awesome because rather than standing in line for three hours to ride the superman, we walked AROUND for three hours and rode other rides. It's like, you "stand in line" but you aren't actually STANDING litterally in the line. Anyhow, we ran around like crazy people, and got some pictures (which are about to be on my myspace). It was so freakin much fun!!!!
Went to Liz's wedding last night, I was so sweet ^_^ I made the cake, and that was fun. They looked so cute, and Liz was a very pretty bride. They had some freakin killer Bakalava at the reception too, holy crap I want some more of that. I chunked the birdseed at Liz before we were supposed to so I'd freak her out. It was funny :P OH yeah and I caught the boquet, and I had to make a flying leap for it. It was great fun, and I hope they have nice happy lives together ^_^
I'm about to make a pie. The crust is made from cocoa and chocolate cake crumbs and crushed up walnuts and TONS OF BUTTER, and the filling is made from semi-sweet chocolate, heavy whipping cream and rum. I think the rum might make it taste like crap, but once we cook it the alcohol will be cooked away so maybe it won't taste crappy anymore.
After I make a pie I get to work on my WONDERFUL project. Don't get me wrong, it IS a fun project, it's just that it's SOOO LONG. I have to create a "Dessert Restaurant" and I have to have a theme, and keep with the theme for my menu. Anyhow, (surprise surprise) my theme is rock music. I'm sticking with classic rock, because that's the kind of thing that would be most popular if it were a real restaurant. Anyhow, I took song names and band names and substituted dessert words into the titles- check it out!
No more Mr. Nice Pie (No More Mr. Nice Guy- Alice Cooper)
Piece of my Tart (Piece of My Heart- Janis Joplin)
Old Lime Rock n Roll (Old Time ROck n Roll- Bob Seger)
Another one bites the crust (Another One Bites the Dust- Queen)
Lucy in the Pie with Diamonds (Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds- The Beatles)
Tom Petty and the Tartbreakers (Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers)
Mousse Springsteen (Bruce Springsteen)
Cream Brulee (Cream)
Peach Floyd (Pink Floyd)
Pearway to Heaven (Stairway to Heaven- Led Zeppelin)
Whole lotta puff (Whole Lotta Love- Led Zeppelin)
The ALmond Brothers (The Allman Brothers)
Welcome to the Crumble (Welcome to the Jungle- Guns N Roses)
More than a peeling (More Than a Feeling- Boston)
Back in Black Forest (Back In Black- AC DC)
Nights in White Chocolate (Nights in White Satin- The Moody Blues)
Rocky RHoads (Randy Rhoads)
Chilly Idol (Billy Idol)
Sundae Bloody Sundae (Sunday Bloody SUnday- U2)
Just Like ParadICE (Just Like Paradise- David Lee ROth)
Bohemian Raspberry (Bohemian Rhapsody- Queen)
We're not gonna bake it (We're Not Gonna Take It- Twisted Sister)
Bon Bon Jovi (Bon Jovi)
And NOW I have to make my menu, with all of those desserts on it.
ANd it's due tomorrow :P
I'm updating, although I have NO IDEA what to update about, because I'm bored.
I AM SO BORED
I AM TOO TIRED BUT I HAVE TO GO TO WORK ANYWAY
I DON'T WANT TO WORK ON MY BAKESHOP PROJECT, BUT I HAVE TO
Today has been fun. I went to school and was bored, and we listened to the funny swiss teacher talk about wafer...I mean, "Wahhfer" cookies, and he talked about Kneading or "nedding" dough. HIs accent is so funny.
Stephen and I went and ate at hooters, I've never beeen before and HOLY CRAP THOSE CHICKEN WINGS ARE GOOD. I got a quessadilla, and I tasted Stephen's wings, and they are so yummy that I am definatley getting them next time. The girls were all dressed really slutty, but other than that, at least the food was good ^_^ I love my boyfriend, because rather than watching the girls, he was too involved in the baseball game on TV to notice them. THat either makes him gay or loyal. hahaha
ANyhow, then we went and renewed my liscense, which was boring, but we had fun listening to music on the way there and back.
Then we went and saw SIlent Hill. It was pretty good overall, I wasn't like SUPEr impressed, but that's just because I really really don't scare easily at ALL. The visuals were GREAT though, totally awesome effects and villain design was superb. Overall, the story was ok. I guess it was mediocre to me. The little girl played two parts, a good one and an evil one, and she was annoying during the good girl part, but when she was evil, she suddenly morphed into a good actress!
I give the whole movie a C+
Now, he and I are listening to bands on myspace on his laptop.
SO far, Dogma is the best band we've heard today.
Once you are tagged you MUST write a blog entry about your 6 weird habits/things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose the next six people to be tagged and list their names.
1) When I'm bored or nervous, I bite my nails or my lip. I don't know why, but I just can't STOP!
2) I can't stand it when I see a shirt, purse, keychain, cake, anything with a rainbow on it that isn't in ROY G BIV order. I think non ROY G BIV Rainbows are ugly, I'm like, THAT ISN'T A RAINBOW!
3) I always put my arms above my head when I sleep. I can't sleep with my arms in any other position.
4) I'm like Becca in the feet department. I can't even look at feet. They are SO SICK.
5) I get MAD when people don't understand good music. If so-and-so goes "OMG THAT NEW RAP CD IS SO OFF THE CHAIN" or "LyK woW DiD You HeAr The NeW SImPlE PLaN Cd!?" It DIGUSTS ME. I get relaly really angry, like, Bitring your head off or punching you in the face angry, when someone has NEVER HEARD good music, Like...say for example, Steve Vai, and goes "OH THAT GUY SUCKS BECAUSE HE ISN'T EMO." OOORRR I also hate when people misuse music genres. Like for example, yesterday someone said Hawthorne Heights was METAL. I was sickened.
6) I'm obsessive compulsive about the icing spatulas at work. If they having icing on the handle, I won't use them. Also I hate it when the bag has icing allllll over the top of the inside, so when you go to refil it, it gets all over your arm. I have to make a new bag, and it usually wastes my time, but I'm SO OCD about it that I can't go on until I get a new bag.
I don't have anyone to tag, sooooo whoever wants to do it, go for it!
I just bit my tongue and it HURTSSOBAD